Effective: April 15, 2019
Type of Information Collected
We collect your Personal Information as you use or register for services on our Site. “Personal Information” means any information that can be linked to you or used to identify you including:
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
- your home or work address;
- your telephone number;
- your place of work;
- your job title; and
- your device fingerprint identification (including IP address).
How We Collect Personal Information
- You may be asked to provide us with Personal Information when you contact us through one of the methods available on our Contact Us page.
Data Analytics Tools
- In addition to Cookies, Availity uses various third-party analytics tools, including but not limited to, Google Analytics, to track Cookies and/or gather information about you and your use of our Site. Availity uses information summarized from such analytics tools to aid in making decisions to improve our ability to offer you services and our Site’s visitors’ experiences, including decisions on the selection and presentation of content, images, navigation cues and interactive media. If, at any time, you wish to opt out of Availity’s collection of your information through its use of Google Analytics, you may visit this link to opt out. To request more information about our use of other third-party analytics tools, please Contact Us.
How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes unless prohibited by law:
- to operate, improve, correct, and maintain our Site;
- to perform the functions and provide the goods and services you request;
- to facilitate and improve your experience on our Site;
- to contact you about our Site and new features and enhancements;
- to market our new products, services, or events;
- for billing, account management, and other administrative matters;
- to investigate and help prevent security issues, fraud, and abuse;
- for identity verification, validation, or authentication;
- to share it with and transfer our rights in it to any successor entity to Availity, which entity would have the right to use and disclose the information as Availity did prior to such transfer;
- if we believe that any law or regulation requires us to do so;
- to respond to a subpoena or governmental request;
- as we deem advisable to protect our safety, rights, privacy or property, or that of others;
We may aggregate and anonymize your Personal Information with other information that we have collected from other users so that you may no longer be able to be reasonably identified (“Aggregated Data”). By using our Site, you agree that we may use and disclose Aggregated Data for any purpose.
Access, Updates, Corrections, Deletion
You may access, update, correct, and request deletion of Personal Information that is under our control by contacting us.
Links to Other Sites and Services
Our Site is intended to be used only by users located within the continental United States, Guam, Alaska and Hawaii.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not direct or target children under the age of 13 for the collection of information. By using our Site, you represent and warrant to us that you are over the legal age.