If it always feels like work, you're doing it wrong.
Availity has a thriving growth culture. We are a healthcare technology company that operates the most significant real-time information network, working collaboratively with health plans and providers to pursue efficient and straightforward solutions for a sustainable healthcare system. We know that our success is rooted in the tremendous talent of our associates. With an established corporate focus in communication, innovation, community, and customer service, Availity’s leadership works to promote and live these values every day.
Balance and Purpose
We know the importance of offering a career with purpose and a life with balance. That’s why we have implemented a variety of programs and initiatives to keep our associates informed, connected, and empowered in their work and their lives.
- Availity Base, our robust Intranet with the latest Availity and industry news, virtual events, team and associate spotlights, resources and more.
- Associate Communications are internal e-mails distributed almost daily to share important company news and initiatives, including benefits information, compliance trainings, security updates and recent Wins.
- Quarterly All Associate Meetings led by an executive leadership panel, with the opportunity to submit and ask questions.
- Availity Unplugged is our weekly internal video series featuring the latest news and information on our people, our products, and the many initiatives we have going on around the company.
- Virtual huddles with managers using Microsoft Teams to keep our remote teams emotionally engaged when they aren’t spending time chatting before and after meetings or in the hallway.
- Social events including happy hours, holiday parties, fundraising events, and company-sponsored sporting events.
- TrAVAILITY, a bi-weekly lunchtime trivia game that allows associates to stay connected by forming teams and competing with others across the organization.
- Availity-sponsored networking events for professionals to expand their business network. These include She Can Code IT, a meetup group that meets monthly to help educate and spread awareness of women in the information technology field, as well as an active Young Professionals Group in Jacksonville, among others.
- More than 60 meeting rooms in the Jacksonville headquarters, including collaboration stations, and heads down rooms for group activities, one-on-one meetings, and solo work.
We're "Great Place to Work" Certified
Recognized as one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ and certified as a Great Place to Work, Availity promotes an atmosphere of open dialogue, challenging work, inclusion, and recognition, and it shows in our Glassdoor results. Here's what some of our employees said:
“I love working at Availity! They truly value their employees, and the growth potential is tremendous. Everyone’s input is important and valuable, even newer employees like myself, which is extremely rare in my experience. Work-life balance isn’t just something they talk about, it’s something they believe and encourage.” – Glassdoor Review, January 2021
“The more I learn about this company, the more I feel lucky to be employed here. I greatly appreciate my team and supervisor. The culture is excellent and Availity cares deeply for their associates.” – Glassdoor Review, February 2021
Join Our Team!
Availity is a diverse group of people whose talent, curiosity, and passion steer us to build innovative solutions in healthcare information technology. If you’re driven, creative, and collaborative, we want to hear from you. Click here to view open positions.
Join our Availity India team!
Our associates in Bangalore, India are developing cutting edge revenue cycle solutions and supporting our BPO business. We are looking for talented developers and customer support professionals in the region. If you want to be part of a team that’s transforming healthcare, learn more about our open positions.
Benefits for the body and the mind
We delight in sharing our success with associates in countless ways—from a fun, collaborative culture and a comprehensive benefits program, to our lucrative bonus program and career growth opportunities. Availity prides itself as being a place for a career with purpose and a life with balance. At Availity, it’s work and life working together.
Benefits and Rewards
Availity is proud to offer our associates a comprehensive benefits program, including core, supplemental, and lifestyle benefits to keep your family healthy and secure. Highlights include:
- 401k program with dollar-for-dollar match on first 3% and $0.50 on the dollar for the next 2% (100% vested from day one)
- Availitime, Availity’s unlimited paid time off program for exempt associates
- 19+ paid time off days for non-exempt associates
- 10 paid holidays for all associates
- Paid time for community service
- Up to four weeks paid parental leave provided to all U.S. associates
- Employee Assistance Program available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Includes options for text message counseling
- Lifestyle benefits such as domestic partnership coverage, pet, homeowners, and business travel insurance, home purchase or sale rebates, and auto insurance
- Dependent care spending account
Health and Wellness Initiatives
Health and well-being does more than just making associates happy at work, it promotes overall engagement, creativity, and productivity within the business.
We offer a variety of health and wellness programs and initiatives throughout the year, including:
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Company paid life & AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D coverage fore associates, spouse, and children
- Low-cost telemedicine at your fingertips
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Legal and ID protection
- $300 Wellness Reimbursement Program
The Availity Step Challenge - Associates form teams and count, record, and report their weekly steps or physical activity. This friendly competition allows our associates to build camaraderie and stay active while working from home. In 2021, participants walked a total of 60,755 miles over a four-month period.
Wellness cards challenge associates to improve their overall mental and physical health. Associates pick a few activities from the monthly card to complete and submit them for a chance to win LOVE points in our Rewards & Recognition program.
We’ve also teamed up with community partners like the First Coast YMCA and Mayo Clinic to provide virtual exercise programs, as well as nutrition and mental health lunch and learns.
Work & Life Balance
Associate Education Assistance
Availity takes pride in providing education assistance to its associates who want to advance their education to gain the skills necessary for their current or potential positions with Availity. Availity reimburses education expenses up to $5,250 per year.
Rewards and Recognition
Associates feel better and perform better when they are rewarded and recognized for their achievements. To this end, Availity’s L.O.V.E. (living our values everyday) program, allows for colleagues and managers to recognize associates for outstanding performance. As associates receive recognition, they also earn points which can in turn be used to purchase a variety of gifts.
Learning and Development
We believe that learning can happen anywhere, and from nearly any resource. Building on their Individual Development Plans, we encourage associates to personalize their learning experience with a mix of internal materials and carefully curated outside resources like podcasts, online courses, conferences, and books.
Making a difference in our communities
At Availity, we believe companies play a key role in strengthening our communities. We honor that commitment by contributing time, money, and resources to local charities, with a special focus on initiatives that support education, health, and well-being. Giving back is an important and rewarding part of our culture! Availity associates take pride in helping our communities through volunteer work, philanthropy, and service. We know that what we do today shapes our world for tomorrow.
COVID-19 has left some communities shattered, businesses on the brink of closure, and unemployment rates reaching double digits in many states. To help our communities, in April 2020, we launched Operation Give Back where Availity awarded each associate 5,495 L.O.V.E. points in Achievers (our rewards and recognition platform) to redeem for a $50 gift card they could use to support businesses and organizations in their communities. Associates supported a variety of organizations including restaurants, fire departments, Blessings in a Backpack, Feeding America, individual families in need, local artists and more.
Check out the video on the left to learn more about #OperationGiveBack.
In August of 2020, we launched Operation Give Back 2 where we divided the workforce into teams that chose how to spend their pool of money to support local business and organizations in need. In many instances, associates chose to purchase goods from local vendors in their communities and donate them to healthcare heroes, teachers, and other charities and organizations. These good deeds were recognized and shared through Availity’s social network accounts and received high engagement.
Giving back is an essential part of our culture. Availity is proud to support several diverse charitable organizations and events. In 2020, Availity Associates raised $236,900 for the United Way alone.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American National Red Cross
- Ballad Health Foundation
- Darnell Deas, Jr. Marvelous Light Foundation, Inc
- Gabriel House of Care
- Habitat for Humanity
- I.M. Sulzbacher Center for the Homeless
- India – Providing Drinking Water to School
- Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation, Inc
- Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center
- Jacksonville University
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Leadership Jacksonville
- Nashville Health Care Council
- Rotary Club of San Jose Charitable Fund, Inc
- Stonewall Sports
- United Healthcare Children's Foundation
- Local US Coast Guard Chief Petty Association
- United Way
- University of North Florida Foundation
- Wolfson Children's Hospital
A community of unique cultures, races, and identities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled. If you have a disability and/or need an accommodation or assistance in completing any portion of the application process, email us at AvailityHR@Availity.com.