To register, select your organization type below
The Availity Portal offers secure online access to multiple health plans, and the ability to manage business transactions through a single, easy-to-use site. Registering for the Portal will also allow you to set up EDI Gateway, batch, and FTP services (or transactions). All you need is basic information about your business, including your federal tax ID.
Locate your organization type below, then click the arrow to get started
- Electronic transactions provides a secure platform where providers can submit ANSI, HIPAA, and HL7 transactions, as well as perform eligibility and benefit inquires, check claim status, and track remittance.
- Multi-payer portal ensures a consistent workflow for all participating health plans, which allows providers to have the same user experience.
- Standard payer content for transactions that are consistent across all health plans, as well as the opportunity to leverage Payer Spaces for branded, plan-specific content.
- Robust infrastructure allows health plans to capture, store, and access critical information without having to invest in significant technology major investments in their own storage technology.
- High speed internet connection
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (version 79 or higher), or Firefox ® browsers
- 1024 x 768 pixels or greater screen resolution
- Up-to-date antivirus software
- The latest version of Adobe® Reader, to view PDF forms
Welcome! Let's make sure you make the best selection for your organization.
Select the choice that best describes your organization.
My organization is a:
Contact your Availity Account Manager or Availity Organization Administrator to get a user account created. You do not need to register a new organization. To locate your Availity adminstrator:
On the Availity Portal Homepage, under My Account Dashboard, click My Administrators.
Complete the Contact Us form.
Complete the Provider Registration.
Take into registration process - Health Plan